Eighth International Organ and Early Music Festival, Oct. 21 - 27
- 8 concerts
- 2 master classes
- 1 lecture
- 1 exhibit
- Visits to 13 unrestored organs
4 field trips to document and conserve the organs
- Organ concert and mass by the IOHIO scholarship students in Tamazulapan, Jan. 10.
- Organ concert by Cicely Winter in the Basílica de la Soledad featuring Oaxacan folk music, Jan. 16.
- Organ concert by Benjamín Paredes (Mexico City) in the Basílica de la Soledad, Feb. 20.
- Organ concert by Joel Vásquez (Oaxaca) y Margarita Ricardez (Oaxaca) in the Basílica de la Soledad, Apr. 24.
- Organ concert and masses of the Calenda and Vespers by the IOHIO scholarship students from Tamazulapan for the annual saint´s day fiesta, May 2.
- Organ concert by Cicely Winter in Tlacochahuaya featuring Oaxacan folk music as part of the Festival “Humanitas”, May 9.
- Organ concert by the students from Tamazulaán and Zautla in Yanhuitlán for the annual saint´s day fiesta,
- Organ concert by Cicely Winter in Tlacochahuaya featuring classical and Oaxacan music as part of the International Conference.
- Organ concert by Cicely Winter in Santa María de la Asunción Tlaxiaxo featuring Oaxacan folk music for the annual saint's day celebration, August 9.
- Organ concert by Cicely Winter in the Oaxaca Cathedral featuring Oaxacan folk music to celebrate the Bicentennial of the Independence and the Centennial of the Revolution, Sept.9.
- Organ concert by Cicely Winter in San Andrés Zautla with René Pérez López, percussion, featuring Oaxacan folk music, for the annual saint´s day celebration, November 29.
- Presentation on the Restoration of Oaxacan Organs by Cicely Winter at a meeting about Organ restoration in Mexico in San Miguel de Allende (Ricardo Rodys, Joel Vásquez and David Antonio Reyes also attend),
May 13- 16.
- Ricardo Rodys attends a meeting of the Musicat research Project in Mexico City, May 28-29.
- David Antonio Reyes and Joel Vásquez help assemble the organ in the Basílica de Guadalupe, Mexico City (project director, Gerhard Grenzing), June 7-
Jul. 9 (JV), June 7 - August 15 (DAR).
- David Antonio Reyes helps assemble the organ in Sao Joao del Rey, Minas Gerais, Brazil (project director, Gerhard Grenzing), Oct. 28 – Nov. 28.
- Joel Vásquez helps finish the final details of the organs in the Basilica de Guadalupe and the Mexico City Cathedral (project director Gerhard Grenzing), Nov. 16 - Dec. 4.