Ninth International Organ and Early Music Festival , Oaxaca, Mexico, February 15 - 20
- 8 concerts
- 1 presentation
- 1 exposition
- Visits to 11 unrestored organs
4 Field trips to document and conserve the organs
- Santiago Chazumba, March 16
- Sta. María Pápalo, March 25
- San Andrés Nuxiño, March 31
- Santa María Peñoles Noviembre 28
- Organ concert by Cecilia Winter and Valentín Hernández - percussion, in the Oaxaca Cathedral, featuring Oaxacan folk music, January 20.
- Easter mass in Tlacochahuaya, postludes by Joel Vásquez and IOHIO scholarship student Isaí Guzmán. April 8
- Organ concert by Cecilia Winter in Tlacochahuaya, featuring classical and Oaxacan folk music with Victor Hugo Ruiz - percussion, as part of the Segundo Encuentro de Archivistas y Bibliotecarios de México, April 28.
- Organ concert by Cecilia Winter and Leo García percussion in Tamazulapan, featuring Oaxacan folk music for the celebration of the Fiesta del Señor del Desmayo, May 2.
- Vespers with the Tamazulapan chorus directed by Joel Vásquez for the celebration of the Fiesta del Señor del Desmayo, May 2.
- Organ concert by Joel Vásquez in Tlacochahuaya for a group from Mexico City, May.
- Organ concert by Joel Vásquez and Isai Guzman in Tlacochahuaya, June 23.
- Organ concert by Cecilia Winter and Valentín Hernández - percussion, in the Basilica of the Soledad, featuring Oaxacan folk music, July 3
- Organ concert by Oaxacan organist Margarita Ricardez in the Oaxaca Cathedral, Aug. 29.
- Joel Vásquez begins playing the organ in the Oaxaca Cathedral for the 7:00 PM Sunday mass, Sept. 2.
- Mass in San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya for the annual fiesta, played by Joel Vásquez with postludes by IOHIO scholarship student Isaí Guzmán, Sept. 30.
- Joel Vásquez plays the mass for the celebration of the Señor del Rayo in the Oaxaca Cathedral, Oct. 23 .
- Organ concert by Cicely Winter and Joel Vázquez in Tlacochahuaya, as part of the cultural activities of the 34° International Colloquium of Functional Linguistics, Oct. 28.
- Organ concert by Joel Vásquez in the Fourth Organ Festival of Santa Prisca, Taxco, Guerrero Oct 31
- Recording of Oaxacan folk music for a commercial CD in the Oaxaca Cathedral, Cicely Winter with the support of IOHIO collaborators, November - December
- Demonstration of the Yanhuitlán organ by Cicely Winter for First Lady of Mexico, Margarita Zavala, as part of the event "International Women´s Day: Prevention of Addictions", March 9.
- David Antonio Reyes works in the organbuilding shop of Gerhard Grenzing in el Papiol, Barcelona, Spain.
January 28 - December.
- Joel Vásquez and Isai Guzman participate in the "Mapa Cultural de San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya" project.
- Cicely Winter participates in the 16th Academia Fray Joseph de Echevarría, Carrión de los Condes, Spain,
- Cicely Winter visits the shop of organbuilder Gerhard Grenzing in el Papiol, Spain, Aug. 6.
- Joel Vasquez participates in the master class of Luca Scandali in the Seventh Tlaxcala Organ Festival,
- Instrumenta Oaxaca 2012 presents an award to Cecilia Winter in recognition of her work with the historic organs and for her support of music projects in Oaxaca. November 25
The IOHIO work team.